Jessica Alba Shares Sweet Selfie With Cash Warren on 15th Anniversary
Jessica Alba and Cash Warren just marked a major marriage milestone.
The Sin City actress and her husband celebrated their 15th anniversary on May 19 and marked the happy occasion with a cute couple’s selfie. “15 years of marriage,” Jessica, 42, wrote on her Instagram page. “Te amo @cash_warren.”
The two—parents to daughters Honor, 14, Haven, 11, and son Hayes, 5—met in 2004 in Canada on the set of the film Fantastic Four, of which Cash, now a movie producer, served as an assistant to director Tim Story. In 2022, the Honest Company founder told Glamour U.K. that her now-husband, 44, initially slipped her a note, signed with a dollar sign—like his name, which read, “I really, really like you.”
Jessica and Cash married in 2008 when she was expecting their first child, Honor.
“We eloped and I think I was nine months pregnant!” the actress told Glamour U.K. “It wasn’t planned.”
Trending Tours & Activities:
- Sacred City of Anuradhapura from Colombo (3 Days)
- 6-Day Private Agra Tour with Jaipur and New Delhi Visits
- Overnight Camping tent at Kulen Mountain From Siem Reap
- Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve & Phezulu Culture 2 Day Combo Tour from Durban
- Barcelona terrace tour and free drink
- Private Deep Sea Fishing in Montego Bay